Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 24: His & Hers Plant Powered Pizzas

His & Hers Plant Power Pizzas!

I saw a recipe for a tortilla veggie pizza floating around on Facebook and forgot to bookmark it, so I thought I'd wing it.  I grabbed some Engine 2 Sprouted Ancient Grains Tortillas (is that a mouthful, or what?) and spread on some Green Mill sauce.

Sauced

Next I added some veggies:

  • broccoli
  • yellow peppers
  • yellow onion
  • green onion
  • (was going to add squash, but it was looking rather full as is)

Chock Full-O-Veggies

Then I decided to try a his (spinach) and hers (Daiya Cheese) for the final topping. Bake at 375 for 12-15 min for a nice crispy crust.

His

Hers

But I decided that the Daiya looked good, so...

They became His/Hers

And it was good. Really good. Next time they may become His and His pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment