Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3: Veggie Hummus Pizza



I'm on Day 3 and feeling great! Last night I had trouble sleeping because I was so full of energy. I started the day with some almond butter on a piece of Ezekial Bread. I then did some circuit training to work up a sweat and made a chocolate avocado smoothie (recipe to follow). For lunch, I decided to try something new.


I took this idea from the Engine 2 Diet: Click here for Recipe

However, I changed things up a bit.

I basically spread some hummus on two pieces of Ezekial Bread (much like the Mexican Toast I made).

I followed that up with some cilantro, nutritional yeast, yellow squash, green pepper and some spinach.

Popeye says, "One cup of spinach has 5.35 grams of protein!"
Tossed that in the oven for 10 min at 400 degrees and wallah! That's what the chefs on TV say right? Or maybe it's BAM!



No comments:

Post a Comment